2011年5月30日星期一

Am I Too Cool on Tommy Hilfiger?

“Oasis” lead singer Liam Gallagher is suspicious if his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes goes too wild after the recent incident when one of his crazy fans took his dandruff as cocaine. In his recent interview with “People” magazine, the excellent rock singer revealed one funny thing he had come across recently.
It happened at the grand Glastonbury Festival when the rocker was going to put on his Tommy Hilfiger Jeans for the wild performance on the stage. One overzealous fan came to the backstage for the signature of Oasis. Then the crazy guy mistook some white flakes on Gallagher’s shoulder for drugs.
“This guy came up to me and told me how exciting he was to see me. And then he stopped and began to stare at me in a strange way. I heard him whispering to his mate like ‘hey look, I find cocaine in his hair’. What’s more, he pulls pieces of dandruff from my hair and snorted it up,” Gallagher described this weird experience with a humorous tone on his manly Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.
The cool rocker then admitted this small incident made him think a lot: “I began to ask myself: ‘do I look like that type of cocaine guy?’ or ‘am I too cool on my Tommy Hilfiger T-Shirt?’ Although I am the man who yearns for free life on my Tommy Hilfiger Sweater, I’m not a casual man who indulges himself into those decadent lifestyles filled with alcohol and drugs.”
Putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops, Gallagher claimed he didn’t care about what others think of him: “I don’t care what kind impression I’ve left in the public, wild or not. All I know is that I’m enjoying my meaningful life with vigor as a real man on my Tommy Hilfiger Jacket.”

没有评论:

发表评论