2011年5月29日星期日

This New Superman Will Follow the Fashion on Tommy Hilfiger

The new superman has come up in the sky. It’s Henry Cavill, the sexy British “Tudors” actor. It is reported Cavill has been chosen as the new Superman for the upcoming movie “Man of Steel”. Of course, the star will also play the human alter ego Clark Kent by putting on his handsome Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
In his recent interview with “Us Weekly”, Cavill claimed there would be some changes in his version of superman: “You will find this superman with more fashion taste on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. This will make me more like a real man”.
“We all know this man as the most recognized and revered character among those famous superheroes since we are kids. The Superman played by Christopher Reeve and Brandon Routh are more like the idols to me. I admire their great charm of owing so much power. Hope I’m like a hero too when I put on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.
But the charming actor also indicated it would a big challenge to him: “Being a superhero is not an easy job, you know. It’s not just posing like a hero; it needs the strong will from deep inside. And I will try my best to take out all the strength in me to be a real hero on my vigorous Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
The producers in Warner Bros are also excited at the casting of Henry. A source in the company revealed that they all thought the actor was the perfect choice: “He is the best one to put up the cape and S shield to fly in the sky. We have faith in the manly charm on Henry. We know he can take this job well by putting on his fashionable Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论