2011年5月29日星期日

Stay Strong on My Tommy Hilfiger

Although she has been back to that lively girl in “The Big Bang Theory” after her absence from a couple of episodes in this new season, Kaley Cuoco revealed that she still kept her scars of that horse accident by showing them on “Late Show”. “But there is one thing I’ve learnt from this experience: I know how to use the strength brought by my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“.
It happened several months ago when the actress slipped off her horse and the horse backed across her leg. “Then I heard sound like walking on the leaves; it turned out the sound of my leg.” There was a notable scar on the side of her ankle which showed where the bone came out. Cuoco also revealed two metal bars stayed in her leg right now. “It’s a good thing for me to know when it’s going to rain”, the star joked by putting on one sexy Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
On talking of how to deal with the pains, Cuoco said with a smile: “It’s not a big deal to me for I’m much stronger than I look. I’m brave enough to make through any difficulties. What’s more, I could get more courage to face any sufferings on me by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt.”
With a big smile stays on her face, Cuoco easily leaves us the impression of a sweet and lovely princess who needs to be protected by a real man. But the actress indicated she was that real man to look after herself when she put on Tommy Hilfiger Sweater. “In fact, I’m that kind girl who yearns for more crazy things. I want to be a vigorous man to try those new things with great excitement on my Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论