2011年5月30日星期一

No Age Difference, Just Romance on Juicy Couture

The new playmate Crystal Harris will feel a little annoyed when others discuss her huge age difference with her fiance, “Playboy” boss Hugh Hefner. “In our eyes, age in nothing but just a number”, the 24 years old future bride expressed her displeasure by putting on her gorgeous Juicy Couture Clothes.
On her recent interview with “Us Weekly” magazine, Harris replied the age problem to the media: “I haven’t notice age difference between me and Hef at all. I still remember the first time we met when he told me my unique glamour on my Juicy Couture Tracksuit. There is nothing like grandpa on him. In fact, it is me who has to keep up with his step.”
“We spent my birthday last year by going out for bowling. And he even told me to put on my sexiest Juicy Couture Earrings to go one crazy nightclub with him on his birthday last year. Can you imagine that? What kind of old man will want such an energetic life like this gentleman?”
The public also wonders their children plan. But this attractive woman claimed she had no intention of fostering duty. “I’m the one who wants romance instead of family on my charming Juicy Couture Bracelets. When I was still a little girl, I always told my mom I didn’t want to have kids. I’m so lucky that I’ve found the right guy who has the same thought.”
The future bride also indicated she was busy planning her sweet wedding with her beloved fiancé: “It will be a personal wedding held at our mansion. Nothing grand; it’s just a small party with close friends. I want my big event of the same elegance as I always are on my Juicy Couture Sandals”.

没有评论:

发表评论