2011年5月29日星期日

The Batman with Tommy Hilfiger Charm Never Quits

Christian Bale is reported join the new movie the “Caped Crusader” to play another hero in the three movie run. But the star claimed it didn’t mean he would give up his role as Batman. “I will never quit this superhero role with my Tommy Hilfiger Clothes“, the actor told “People” magazine.
Bale has already started his filming of the upcoming Batman installment “The Dark Knight Rises” to make sure he could show his best manly charm to the fans by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. The star has just won a Golden Globe for best supporting actor for his new movie “The Fighter”.
After his box office success for many different roles, we begin to wonder if Bale would like to continue his Batman image on the big screen with his unique Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. But the star assured us he would be open to Batman all the time: “Although it’s likely that this is gonna be the last one, I will still a part of the move if they decide to keep it on”.
Although he was not told so many details on his future as Batman, it doesn’t mean he would give up any other opportunities to be a hero on the big screen. The sexy actor will keep on his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater in the forthcoming “Caped Crusader” as another kind of hero.
“I don’t mind trying different characters in all types of films. I would like to take those challenges with the overwhelming courage I own on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt. I hope people recognize me not only because I’ve played Batman, but know me as an unique actor has his own acting style on Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops”.

没有评论:

发表评论