2011年5月29日星期日

Return the Stage with Her Children on Dsquared

The Grammy Winner Pink is in great happiness after she has verified her pregnancy. The pop music singer broke up with her husband Carey Hart in 008. But luck for them, the couples was back together again last year. Maybe Hart couldn’t forget the cold charm of Pink when she put on Dsquared Clothes.
On her interview in recent time, Pink got excited by talking about her plan of being a good mother on her revised Dsquared Jeans in larger size. The 31 years old singer also told the media that she would return to her stage once this child could say “Mummy”. “And then I will take my child on the stage with me by putting on our Dsquared Polo Shirt and perform by touring all around the world”.
Pink admitted that she and her husband who is a motocross racer had to make some adjustment in their life for a more peaceful life on Dsquared Shoes. “It is a little wired by walking in circles. I also do some cleaning job. But I am not in condition. I am eager for putting on my Dsquared T-shirt in regular size to show my charm on the stage”.
The future parents had not decided to have sexual identification of their baby yet. But when she attended Ellen DeGeneres talk show on Dsquared Swimwear, Pink revealed that the doctor had given her an ultrasonic and offered her some hints. “I was a little freak out when I heard my doctor said she thought it would be a girl. “
Being one cold star with a little treason by wearing her Dsquared Cap, Pink always says she is not a nice girl. So she is worrying that her daughter will be as naughty as her. “My mom hoped I can have one girl like me. But I am afraid that their will be one who will end up in jail one day.”

没有评论:

发表评论