2011年5月30日星期一

I Want To Be Honored As a Superhero on Tommy Hilfiger

We all see the manly charm of Joe Manganiello on his cool Tommy Hilfiger Clothes in the hit show “True Blood”. It is said the sexy actor is being considered for playing Superman on the big screen. With his overcome Tommy Hilfiger Shirt on Manganiello, we have good reason to expect a new powerful superhero in a cape.
After seeing his wonderful performance in “True Blood” as a strong werewolf, it’s hard to doubt the manly charm on this actor by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. In his recent interview with “People” magazine, Joe spoke of his potential chance of playing the superhero in the “Man of Steel” on the big screen.
“It will be a perfect opportunity for me to show my man taste to the public by using the vigor my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. So please keep focus and wait a brand new hero appearing on the big screen with great Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
Although he is excited to be a superhero on the big screen, Joe claimed he was not nervous. The 34 years old actor has already got some experience in superhero style movies. The guy has played Flash Thompson in “Spider-Man” and “Spider-Man3”.
With so much professional experience in those classic superhero movies, Joe said he was confident in showing himself as a real man with his Tommy Hilfiger style. “It’s not some kinda impossible task for me to be a superhero for I know exactly how it goes. I can use my manly charm on Tommy Hilfiger clothing to play my role to the best. I really want to be honored as a superhero with my Tommy Hilfiger fashion taste.”

没有评论:

发表评论