2011年5月29日星期日

Keep My Head with Juicy Couture Tracksuit

After her announcement of the end of her marriage with entertainment lawyer husband days ago, we all assume Jaime Pressly doesn’t have a good beginning in 2011. But the beautiful actress retorts us by showing her refreshing charm on her fabulous Juicy Couture Tracksuit.
Her split news came out less than three weeks after Jaime got arrested on suspicion of drunk driving. After her romantic wedding with her husband Simran Singh in 2009, the “My Name is Earl” actress seldom talked of her marriage details in the public. Then the couple called it quits after their 16-months marriage.
During her recent interview, the star admitted she finally come to her senses by putting on her Juicy Couture Clothes once again. “It’s all over. The only thing for us to wait will be the official file. Now I realize everything comes too soon for us. I married this guy too fast before I really get to know him.”
The excellent actress also indicated marriage was so different from love and romance: “When I met this guy, I really though he was my true love and it would be so happy to be his wife. But once it refers to marriage, everything has changed. Both of us has not ready to start our family yet. And there are so many fights that I could not take it any more. I was often wondering where that confident lady on her fabulous Juicy Couture Tracksuit had been.”
Now Jaime claimed the most heartbroken thing for her is to consider how this separation would affect her three years old son: “I don’t want him to get any hurts from my failed marriage. So I will be strong enough and keep my head to take good care of him by putting on my Juicy Couture style.”

没有评论:

发表评论