2011年5月29日星期日

New Confidence with New Tommy Hilfiger

David Cook became the champion of season seven of “American Idol” for his attractive gritty rock voice with great manly charm. And now the singer decides to add more wild enchantment to his new album by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Clothes.
The singer is working on his latest studio album:”I will show myself in a whole new way with confidence on my Tommy Hilfiger Shirt“, Cook told “Us Weekly” during his interview, looking more like a real man on his new Tommy Hilfiger Jeans.
Cook also revealed he was collaborating with a group of veterans in music industry. “It’s so exciting when I’m sitting in the room with these people. They’ve taught me so many skills in how to use my voice. They also tell me my new Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt goes with my music style in a perfect way”.
Although he has already earned a lot of applause for his music talent, Cook indicated he still needed to have his own features: “You know, I want to find my own voice which could speak up for myself. It’s like people can recognize it before knowing it’s my song. This will be my unique style with Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.
On talking of how he creates his music, the talented singer replied in an assertive tone: “I’m quite confident in my own ability in writing my song. I could easily be inspired when I put on my vigorous Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops.”
But Cook also mentioned it had the same importance for him to bounce ideas from other people: “I need to get involved into people and find inspiration by meeting various guys. We all know two heads are better than one. I appreciate their help in creating my first album with my own distinctiveness on Tommy Hilfiger style”.

没有评论:

发表评论