2011年5月30日星期一

How to Keep Attraction on Juicy Couture with Such a Perfect Man

It’s a little amazing for us to find out David and Victoria Beckham has stayed their hottest couple image for almost eleven years. And it’s not an easy job to be a good wife of the top sexy man in the world. Lucky enough, this wife has the equal attraction with her husband by putting on her glamorous Juicy Couture Clothes.
When she was asked if she felt pressured by the well-built figure and metrosexual look of her husband, the former Spice Girl replied there was no stress on her at all: “In fact, David is not as perfect as you guys think. I know some of his secrets”, Victoria laughed: “But I believe I’ve also done a good work in being one perfect wife and mother on my Juicy Couture T-Shirt”.
Being a mother of two songs, the star admitted there was some evolution in their marriage on power balance: “It’s changing. David used to be the big man who in charge of everything in this family. But now I am the boss.” Mrs. Beckham told the “People” magazine that Juicy Couture Swimwear gave her more confidence to be an independent woman. “So I get more voice at home. I’m trying to be a super mom with Juicy Couture Purse with my own unique style”.
On talking of her wish to have a girl, Victoria indicated that she has finally given up this dream: “I don’t know why it is so hard for me to own a baby girl. It seems it would never happen for me to dress up my little girl on Juicy Couture Flip Flops. But my two sons are already the best blessing to me. And I will do my best to a most attractive mother on my Juicy Couture Sandals”.

没有评论:

发表评论