2011年5月29日星期日

Celebrate Life with My Tommy Hilfiger

The former singer from Australian group Divinyls Chrissy Amphlett has announced her victory in the fight with breast cancer by putting on her Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. “Thanks for all you guys who has been there to support me all the time. Now let’s celebrate life on Tommy Hilfiger vigor”, the singer said with excitement.
Her rock group Divinyls was famous for one hit song “I Touch Myself” in 1990s. But the group ended their performance in 1996. And Amphlett then went to stage in Australia to play shows in order to get rid of her financial crisis. She got much applause from critics for her wonderful portrayal of Judy Garland, which led her successful acting career.
After she has suffered so much in her road to success, Amphlett finally reunited her band in 2007 to continue her music dream by putting on Tommy Hilfiger Jeans. But unfortunately, it stopped in the same year when the girl was diagnosed with breast cancer. Then more bad news followed to Amphlett’s life so that the star had to receive her medical treatment in the hospital.
Despite her tough life experience, the singer has never given up her positive attitude towards life. The woman finally conquers the fear of death and becomes a refresh new man with stronger will on her Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt. Now Amphlett was a member of a new band and lives in New York.
The star also expressed her gratefulness to the life and people who support her: “I’ve just given a chance to choose life over the fear of death. Thank God to offer me another chance to live. I will cherish every minute in my rest life to do everything I want on my energetic Tommy Hilfiger Sweater”.

没有评论:

发表评论