2011年5月30日星期一

Rock Star Will Meet the Queen on Dsquared

Is it true that Bono Vox, the lead singer in the famous Irish band U is going to put on his charming Dsquared Clothes to meet the talk-show queen Oprah Winfrey on her new cable network, OWN which launches on Jan. 1st? It is certainly not a rumor for the news is from the queen herself.
On her website, Oprah announced she recently approached the rock star: “I have been always fascinated with his manly sexy and cold style on his Dsquared Jeans. One day I happened to see this hot guy performing on the stage by putting on his Dsquared Shirt. I told myself: why not to invite my idol to my show. This could make a very good TV show.”
It appears much too early to speculate over what a Bono TV show would look or feel like, but the hot singer will definitely put on his attractive Dsquared Polo Shirt. What’s more, the musician is well known for his humanitarian efforts; seemingly, a strong match for the themes of Oprah’s new endeavor.
The famous lead singer of U has created so many excellent songs which are popular around the world. Besides his great achievement in music industry, Bono is also one outstanding social activist by attending many social activitis on his Dsquared T-shirt. His prominent contribution to the whole world makes him the nominee of Nobel Peace Prize.
On talking of his devotion to the world, Bono always replies that he is just do what he can do. “One reason I pick Dsquared Cap is that I can feel myself a refreshing man on Dsquared Swimwear. I become one vigorous young man again to achieve anything I want. I’m enjoying the feeling to use my strength to change the world in a better way”.

没有评论:

发表评论