2011年5月29日星期日

Glee Welcome another Charm on Tommy Hilfiger

After it has won the Golden Globe once again, the hit show “Glee” decided to add more fashion style by inviting Elton John on his Tommy Hilfiger Clothes. Since Matthew Morrison has already managed to get this legendary singer into his recording studio, so it will be no problem for him to get the rocker to his show.
“I realize we should find a spot for this man on Glee after having working with him”, Morrison told “Us Weekly” in recent interview: “It’s so awesome to have another chance to work with Elton. He is more like a living legend to all of us. What’s more, this man could always bring amazing vigor by putting on his cool Tommy Hilfiger Shirt.”
As for what role they will prepare for John, Morrison indicated the singer would be the boyfriend of Sue Sylvester, the strict cheerleading coach who is played by Golden Globe winning actress Jane Lynch. “It would be so funny to see Elton expresses love interest to this lady on his Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt”.
On talking of their duets in his new album, Morrison claimed it was such an exciting experience: “I felt myself a terrible singer when I was singing a couple of his songs on the show. I always tell myself like ‘you will never sound as good as Elton’. This man is really a idol to me. I didn’t believe I could actually work a song together with him. Hope I can follow his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater.”
“Elton is indeed the most loving man I’ve ever met. We had a great time in working on this album together. He is so supportive by putting on his Tommy Hilfiger Flip Flops. I appreciate it so much. And I think he will definitely add more funny charm to Glee with Tommy Hilfiger”.

没有评论:

发表评论