2011年5月30日星期一

Take the Most Challenging Role on Tommy Hilfiger

Although he has experience of trying many different characters in his acting life, Jerry O’Connell admitted being a father was the most challenging role. Putting on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, the father of lovely twins began to talk about details of taking care of the two naughty girls.
Ever since “The Defender” star got the twins with his gorgeous wife Rebecca Romijin two years age, it’s the first time for the actor to share the funny stories of the girls to us. The father claimed the two little things were really “tricky”: “I have to keep alert all the time in case they bring more troubles to me all of sudden. It’s really not an easy job to take good care of them. It needs more courage from my Tommy Hilfiger Polo“.
Then O’Connell told a story of his twins sounding words out: “They start to say ‘no way’ a lot. I don’t know where those words come to them. They don’t say ‘no’, just ‘no way’. So if I ask them to do something, they will reply ‘no way’. My girls really know how to express in determined voice. I guess they want to be the same tough persons like me on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.
Despite his complaint of the troublesome life of having children, we can easily tell his great love to his lovely babies. Like O’Connell said at last: “Although they are not the smartest children in the world, they are really cute kids”. And the star also added: “I will take the most challenging role with great courage I get from my Tommy Hilfiger taste.” With his overwhelming vigor on his Tommy Hilfiger Sweater, we have no doubt that the star will definitely be the super father.

没有评论:

发表评论