2011年5月29日星期日

Unconditional Love with Tommy Hilfiger

More kids, no marriage is always the motto of the sexy singer Ricky Martin. After going through so much in the past year, the star claims the only thing to keep him calm in his crazy life is staying with his two most adorable babies. Putting on his charming Tommy Hilfiger Clothes, Martin shared his understanding of fatherhood with “People” magazine.
The pop star welcomed his two lovely twin sons via surrogate in 2008. Martin admitted the boys teach him many different things every day. “Having the two little things in my life is such an excitement. I mean, there is never a dull moment with such cute guys surrounding me. Now I think I’m the coolest dad in the world on my Tommy Hilfiger Jeans“.
Although people feel strange about such a handsome singer father of twin boys, Ricky said he was fine about his current lifestyle: “A lot people say I must be crazy. But I wouldn’t change it for anything. The two boys have taken up my whole love. I enjoy every sweet moment staying with my sons on Tommy Hilfiger Shirt”.
Martin also revealed fatherhood had taught him so many meaningful things. “I’ve got significant lessons about simplicity and unconditional love. I know most of fathers would speak of unconditional love for it’s really the way is. I will add more fashion charm into this love by preparing more Tommy Hilfiger Polo Shirt for my sons to make sure they will be the same real man like their father.”
“We can hear people talking about unconditional love all the time. But it’s so different when you really feel this kind of love. It will get stronger every day. It’s so amazing to be a father, especially such a cool dad with overwhelming Tommy Hilfiger enchantment”.

没有评论:

发表评论