2011年5月29日星期日

Go Back To Sweetness on Juicy Couture Tracksuit

Jenelle Evans, the new Teen Mom claimed she has been ready to do some changes by returning to be that sweet girl on her Juicy Couture Tracksuit. The 19 years old girl has called a truce with her mom and admitted her mistakes: “Now I realize how stupid I was to think I could make it all on my own.”
In this new episode, Jenelle was frank to her mother by telling her she wanted to improve their relationship:”I’m ready to sign over temporary custody of the son. But I don’t think I can do this alone. After you kicked me out, I couldn’t do anything on my own. When I was going through those tough times, I couldn’t stop thinking of how you used to cheer me up by sending me new Juicy Couture Handbag as gift.”
The wild party girl who once event threatened to punch her mom in the face during their furious fight over custody of the baby finally admitted: “I mean, how can I take care of my son if I can not even support myself? Without your support, the outside world is so cruel that I wouldn’t take it. So can I return to be your sweet girl by putting on Juicy Couture Clothes?”
After hearing those true words from her daughter, the mother applauded Jenelle’s determination: “OK, no war between us any more. I bet you will be a nice girl once on your sweet Juicy Couture Tracksuit. I hope this is a new beginning.”
According to Jenelle, she indicated she had grown a lot after having so many ups and downs in the subsequent interview: “I think I’ve become calmer in dealing with various incidents. I leant many meaningful things throughout all these dramas. Now I am a transformed girl with a vigorous future on her Juicy Couture Tracksuit”.

没有评论:

发表评论